Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Owls are Not What They Seem ...


Well! Here I am, doing stuff like looking through random Tumblrs and Anglais homework (reading ALL ABOUT Some Like It Hot !!)


I'm reading (have I said this?) Dreams From my Father by Barack Obama, which, I must say, is very good. I love the way he writes! Ohhh he should do a fantasy next! (If the presidant of the United States could drag himself away from budgets for a while) ... That'd be really entertaining!

I do sometimes feel like I'm struggling a bit, but then again, it IS a memoir and only really interesting and fun ones like
A Man's Got to Have a Hobby: Long Summers with My Dad
by William McInnes (I read that book with his voice in my head ... Can't say the same about Mr Obama, his voice isn't all that comforting or easy-going).

I am tired now, so I shall go and continue reading the memoir of the Presidant of the United States ... And Harry Potter! Ahh, one day I shall read that to my children.

And then their children.

xx I love you! Have so much fun!!

Alisoun Townsend's Blog

Promote your Page too

No comments:

Post a Comment