Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blessed are the cheese makers

OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH FRENCH CHEESE!!!

It's going to be a very expensive habit hobby, but they're amazing! The camemberts at the supermarket are to die for! Chocolate and cheese are now things that I would go to the ends of the earth to keep on the earth.

And the french eat CHEESE!! Like the cheese pasket has 11 chesses and half were homemade and over half were raw milk! I always though raw milk sheep chesses would be scary, but i ate on that was beautiful! The best cheese i've ever eaten. I am in love. I gorged myself on cheese and tried every one. Everyone had finished and i was still making my way through. It was good. Veryveryvery good. To the least.



Don't get me started on the bread. I commented on it as I trawled through my second baguette, saying it was the third best bread I've ever eaten (explaining sim and that dude we need to kidnap (so we have two good bakers in bogie) who's from whittlesea) and baptiste pointed out it's just supermarket bread. SUPERMARKET. BREAD. I almost choaked and said I couldn't wait to try good bread.

I hate not being able to talk for myself. It sort of hit home that I was practically without a voice when this little kid that was one of the teacher's kids was chatting to me in french. Like I could explain I couldn't speak french. What would that be like to a three or four yearold? Why can't she speak?

No comments:

Post a Comment