Thursday, September 30, 2010

GUESS WHAT!

I WENT TO AN OPEN AIR MARET THAT INCLUDED FISH AND CHEESE AND MEAT AND FRUIT AND VEGTABLES AND BREAD OF GREAT VARIETY.

And then there's the sausages !!!!! I kid you not, they were soooo yummy-looking. And the guys selling them were a stereotype of french-sausage-sellers!

It was like Vic Markets, but localler, smaller and in some aspects, better. coming from me, the lover of the Vic Markets.


Now, I am totally ripping off some guy's artwork and various other peoples photos. Sorry world!




i ate a peach (pĂȘche)(oh my lord, I did it!! I added a hat!!!!) and although it was good, it wasn't the best pĂȘche I've ever eaten. that was Penny's yellow peaches. So ... yeah. But it's the end of the season.



but back to cheese. OMG.

Haha my host mum just walked past muttering about fromage, so I said 'FROMAGE!?' and now I'm chewing on stale baguatte and blue-vein-like-cheese. Which, as my host-bro tried to explain, has a strong taste, but google translate first said 'This cheese has a government'..... What could that be implying?

Anyway!

You seriously have no idea of the variety of cheese that were for sale at this market! I saw about 10 cheese stalls, filled with interesting blue mouldy things, with little old ladies walking past and smelling them.



and the bakers made me want to melt a little. THERE WAS EVERYTHING PASTERY LIKE!! All shiny and full of sugar and fruit....! mmmm yummy!

xx have a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment