Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAMBURGER PHONE

SO! Guess what I saw yesterday in Tours (pronounced Tour.... just in case you ever end up needing directions to Tours....) ....

Yep, that’s right (damn, the title gave it away....) A HAMBURGER PHONE!

As in Juno, as in one of my favorite movies!



Juno sparks online hamburger phone sales like Napoleon Dynamite sparked Vote for Pedro t-shirt sales

This phone is like my life complete! (In the form of a telephone).

This phone is EPIC.

(In case you're wondering, I was in Tours with my host-sister and her best friend... We walked a lot and saw the cathédrale (French word.... I'm not sure how to spell it)! Yeah, wow, it's pretty amazing.... BUT not nearly as amazing as a HAMBURGER PHONE!) xD

(As was the shop!

And when I find out the name + if it has an English section for all you AUSSIE readers, then I’ll put that link up!)


Alisoun Townsend's Blog

Promote your Page too

No comments:

Post a Comment