Friday, October 15, 2010

MPS film reveiw!!!

Just a little warning!

I'm typing this word for word to what I wrote yesterday. So sorry if none of it makes sense at all.

~~

Okay, this shit is trippy.

Not only do I not understand any of it (it's all in french about high-tech maths) but they keep parading pretty shapes and colours across the screen, no doubt explaing what they are. But for me, all I see is pretty colours and shapes and my tired brain is saying 'Ohhhh let's touch that! Mmm purple,' and so on. Literally.

It's surprising I'm not running from the room, screaming either 'STOP SHOWING ME PRETTY THINGS!' or 'WHY ARE YOU ENCOURGING DRUGS??!!'

Now let me quote entertaining things from the handbook I was given (it has an english translation):

'Using complex numbers, he constructs pretty patterns in space'.

Aye, my friends.

Aye.

~~

Example of how tired I am:




I am tired. Did I mention that?

And when I'm tired, I swear like a sailor. (Not a retiree with a boat. A SAILOR THAT SWEARS!).

It's all I cn do not to slip in any naughty words.

..

...

.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment