Sunday, October 17, 2010

That's Me!!

I'm the sort of person who would rob your garden if you had prettiful flowers just SITTING there.

:)

To be honest, today I sort of did xD

When asked why?

'Well, they have at least 10 more roses. They won't miss one' .... being stuck into the bun of a random teenaged girl and paraded around like it's the melbourne cup.



My flower could beat that any day, bi-atch.

OMG THERE'S A ROSE HAIR SPIDER!

um



Sooorrrt of what it looked like, but

a) real

b) bigger and better!! and stuck at the top. jeeeesuuusss i'll just post more pictures later, k?

and if you're interested in rose-like-hair-pins, well here you go

oh and c) There was only one.

MY ROSE IN BUN ROCKED MY DAY OUT OF IT'S SOCKS!!

(On a side note, I have a few old tom and alex podcasts on my ipod and I was listening to epic shit about the atheists convention. then i fell in love with paul.... v all over again (please note he IS NOT the random directer! this guy is better!!). and thhheeen i heard epic music and now i WISH i had my very own itunes again *wipes tear* I MISS MUSIC! well i have music, but that's beside the point. I'm going to come back and listen to the hottest 100 AND I'LL BE FIVE MONTHS BEHIND THE TIMES! fin)

I love you world.

happy adventuring :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment