Thursday, October 7, 2010

I am tired


As I pen (OMG EDGAR ALLAN POE MUCH??!!? <3) the handwritten copy, I am (was) sitting in SVT(like Biology and Astronomy, without the stars) while everyone else had to do a test! ha! I like changing classes!

Blah, I'm tired.

(baby friendly. that's just right for me. I need a lot more naps that babies. Actually, all teens do. but me especially!)

A bone-weary-my-eyes-are-sore-deep-jet-lagged-permanantly sort of tired.

I blame it on the following:

a) two 10 hour days.

b) 2x8 hour days (one week a)

c) 1x9 hour day (week b on friday... TOMORROW!!!)

d) The permanent learning of French. I even dream in my little french.

e)The fact I still haven't got used to having a big meal in the middle of the day. I've lost 3kg in a month, which is a big drop for stable-weighted me. I've been 67kg for two years, after all.

f) because I ahven't really got a voice to express myself with, I've been writing my little bottom off. Until all insane hours (ie 10pm).

g) I'm dragged out on social outings a lot. Shopping is a serious sport for the French. You have no idea how many people the average Tours clothing shop can fit on Saturday afternoon. A lot. Yeah. A LOT.

h) Waking up at 9.30am (AM!! and on a saturday, too!) to lovingly skype my family.

As I wrote in SVT, i should seriously sleep. (But I'm in the front row. It might be rude...)

Whatever, I'm tired.

SLEEP! here I come.

And you know what? I actually slept.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post....I like to think of you waking to lovingly skype you family on saturday mornings!
    But I want you to sleep more! And take more Vitamin D!
    love you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete