Wednesday, November 17, 2010

autumn vibes again!

-

Give my love to the shooting star



-

And when you see yourself in a crowded room
...
Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

-

I stole the keys to the sky

-



-

Saw her in the Amazon
With the voltage running through her skin

-

Counting on different ideas
Drifting away

-

I never thought about the universe
It made me feel small

-

A falling star
Fell from your heart

-




-

Ah, here it comes, here it comes
I hear it’s love
Oh, no!

-

In a house on a street they wouldn't park on the night

-

It doesn’t register that this could be wrong

-

Last night, I fell in love without you

-

Raise it up!

-

If I had a different name,
Would my life be different?

-



-

I can dream the rest away

-

I can’t keep up
I’m a wreck
But I want it

-

Words don’t sink, they swim

-

Would you go along with someone like me?

-

I was just happy, my manic and I

No comments:

Post a Comment