Sunday, November 21, 2010

do you feel it too?

Mum and Dad might have noticed my card has rather depleted since last night.

I went shopping.

Oh. Yeah. :)

It was a late night, kind of specifically colder weather gear shop. In a shopping centre.

The shopping centre was slightly less soul crushing than normal shopping centres. Well, a lot less soul crushing, but only because it was all in French and that equals culture.

I bought:

- One extremely thick jumper with tight sleeves, so it's easy to put on under my jacket! (it's sooooo waaarrrmmm).... It's black and long, and the back of it is like work shirts -- those curved tuck in things ... I'll need to wear it with the belt i bought to make it more shapely, less sack-like and generally better.

- a floral tunic top

- a blue and white thin stripped tunic top, that, when you roll up the sleeves, looks like a completely new t-shirt! I'm brilliant! And the designers of said shirt are also brilliant, too.

- a gorgeous scarf. GORGEOUS!

- a hat thing which turns out to be static-y BUT IT'S CUTE!

- a a stripy sweater with things on the shoulders ... It looks like cashmere but was ... ohh about 40€ less! xD sadly, it doesn't FEEL like cashmere....

- a belt. a relativly plain one, but I couldn't find any epic ones!

- also shoes -- like I said, my converse have been worn for two months and one and a half weeks. Therefore new shoes are a good thing! They're satin-feeling!! Mmm... and have ribbion things for laces!! Mmm ...

I found this cute az thing about Lisa Mitchell and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Both bands are rather, really, really cute.



Via THIS tumblr Florence + the Machine!! :)(heeey look! One of Mum's favorite's is a single now!)



Today, I did useful things. I sort of cleaned my room, organised summer clothes to be sent back (wow, ¼ of my stuff and there’s not even all that much! …. How on earth did I survive with so little clothes?!?!) and … um … thought about everything else that I needed to do! (*mutter* and went on the internet)

Now, I’m ACTUALLY uploading pictures to facebook!! WOW! Facebook uploader is still … rather annoying.... Gave up after the 11th November ones.

I’m also thinking about Harry Potter. I’m a Harry Potter nerd!



OMG MUCH !!!


and if these guys dressed up in drag, I’d watch it.



Ahhh, cult movies … Dontcha just love ‘em?

Alisoun Townsend's Blog

Promote your Page too

4 comments:

  1. You have a lot of interesting stuff going on here. Thanks for sharing and drop by me too if you have time.

    Ciao-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post :)
    I'm a Harry Potter nerd too- the film is amazing!!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, some clothes!!
    Sounds like you had fun.
    Love you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, some clothes mama!
    kate, i haven't seen the film :'( and if i didn, it's all in french!

    ReplyDelete