Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dude, I'm Chuck Bass.

Even Europeans must know what that means.

//

First of all!


Here's a pretty picture.

(The light's kind of the same here at the moment ... like there's a blanket over the sun ... it doesn't wake you up and I spend most of my time more asleep than usual .... can't take a good picture of it, though!).


Here's some WTF-who-thought-of-this-marketing-ploy - kinda thing, in Harry Potter spirit. Of course!

//

And now, buisness!

I know I should really write more about what I’m actually doing in France. Deany told my mum and an Ash D. told me personally over facebook to blog / write about what I’m doing.

But, you know, it’s really hard. Cos I’m living here. Living. In a house. Doing normal things.

I listen to music. Wooo, go The Cat Empire!

The Car Song:



Nothing:



Please note HIDDEN messages!

The French drink hot chocolate out of small bowls. Like this. It's rather the best way to eat / drink hot chocolate. It cools faster, so you can slurp down an entire bowl in five minutes when you're running late for the bus.

Hmm.

What else do you want me to say? Drop me a line on my facebook page / contact mum and dad in some way (not putting my email up!) if you have any idea where this blog should go. I love it being my personal diary, with me … ‘wow i can see how I’m changing and growing!’ -ing, but then again, if you want to see more France, less me, please do tell! (It’ll be hard, but I might be able to squeeze a bit of culture into whatever I’m writing).

And here’s the only in-French song on my iPod:



They’re from New York.

I think I’m cheating.

Alisoun Townsend's Blog

Promote your Page too

No comments:

Post a Comment