Saturday, November 6, 2010

Things That Happended Today

1) Belle had babies last night. Four girl puppies that are squeaking right now.

2) I skyped Dad

3) I worked out I've used up 3cm on ink in one pen in 18 days and all I've used it for is write stories! :S

4) I took another Photo Essay on AUTUMN LEAVES!! (How cool is it that the leave CHANGE COLOUR and FALL OFF??)

(Here's a totally unedited snippet!)

5) Had to go out and buy a new USB!! I've filled up 'e ol' ... one that Steph gave me! So now I have 8GB more and I hope I won't fill it up toooo quickly!

6) Had a rather interesting trip aorund the supermarket trying to find pads and tampons without the words to explain! (Thankfully, I DID find them and Anne was super helpful (hellllo it's all in French!) and told me funny stories).

AND NOW I'm going to ... um lost train of thought. PICTURES! I'm going to download/upload and edit pictures and YOU GUYS will get Photo Essay Number Two very soon!

Alisoun Townsend's Blog

Promote your Page too

No comments:

Post a Comment