Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Day (in a full on epic description that COULD go on for days and days, but won't, unlike this title)

So today, after all my talk of future punkiness, I decided to dress like a frumpy librarian.



Pearls and all!



(yeah, the martini and pengiun classic went reeeeal well with school).

The best thing about my pearls is the clasp. I took a picture, but I do have to walk upstairs to get my camera, so I’m like noooo.

*EDIT*! Today, I walked upstairs and downloaded my camera. As you can see:



**

//



and this is what happended to my social life (well, it didn't, but if I kept up the pearls thing, it would, riggghhhtt? and possibly the martini and penguin book, that too).

//

I love Emma Watson’s new haircut.



And her boxy thing on facebook (they REALLY need to get a name): ‘British actress and fair trade supporter’..... detailed. And epic. Thumbs up!

But whatever!

Harry Potter SEVEN! (Part 1)

Ohmigawd!!!

Anyone else super pumped (even though when I see it, it’ll be in French …. *sad face*)?? Oh, and what about the different voices? Have you ever thought about that?? There’ll be different voices!

But anyways again, HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS (part 1) (….... this is just ruining the fun …....).

So, nerdy HP books and frumpy librarians! That was what my day was filled with.

(Oh, and Aunty Jane and Gran? I finished letters (and story!) and they’ll be posted on the weekend).

xx I love you!

(i got sparkles in my blood)

PS MUSIC! I love Pink.... You know what the sad thing is though? She's commercial, and her beautiful and amazing video clips are passed off with raised eyebrows. WHY? First of all, why is she commercial, and WHY pass off this art that's being produced? Another thing to love about Pink, is she doesn't use her body to sell, unlike many other popular artists. Some may find this weird, but she's my popular music idol. She honestly inspires me and I've always loved Pink, from that first music video i ever saw in Video Hits when I was yay high.

have fuuun

No comments:

Post a Comment