Sunday, November 14, 2010

Autumn Vibes

Welll, I think you all deserve a soundtrack / the underlying vibes of now-ness. I’m talking grittyiness, the stars, dark light and slightly witchy vibes (sorrryyy, but Halloween is my next love!).

The light at the moment is horrible! It’s not light enough to make you wake up properly, leaving me permanently asleep. Anne told me the snow brings light, so the cold comes with a positive!


//


Carve your name into my heart
Better than a tattoo or a photograph

-



-

Cos this could all go so wrong
But we’re so hap-py,
yeah we’re so hap-py

-

No one wastes time
Quite like I do

-

Playing for an audience of one

-

So I’m moving to New York

-



-

Honey,
While the sun is still shinning

-

I’ve been fooled
Cos I’m not cool.

-

Welcome to the pre-afterlife

-



-

We can shake hands on it

-

But I swore I would never fall in love
With a boy in a rock n roll band


-

And, by then, she’ll look like her mum

-

Well, Lady Jesus is coming to town

-

I haven't lived. I've died a few times.

-



-

And the curse of this town

-

In memory of what we used to call in love

letter
Don't Forget to Fly
I’ve never been so lost
Floating

No comments:

Post a Comment