Monday, November 22, 2010

Village Cemetery

I was really bored after blog on the 21/11, so I made more pictures that could be taken by anyone anywhere in the world (aka i edited out my foot out of one).

Then I got de-boreded and helped make a cake with Seb!! (aka I have two usable hands … his wrist if broken if anyone’s interested).







I found this amazing effect on Picnik! In 'sandbox effect' (note: These effects were created by math geniuses not affiliated with Picnik.<-- yup), called Adjustable Threshold ... which means that, cos I was experimenting, all these pictures looks rather the same!








I know it’s weird and all …. But I LIKE photographing cemeteries!

And I have a plan... might tell the internet later …

xx


Alisoun Townsend's Blog

Promote your Page too

No comments:

Post a Comment