Friday, December 17, 2010

Capture life (then sleep)

I promise that I will upload my pictures of … earrings, a sunset, pretty birds that eat on my window sill and icy things that were once puddles tomorrow.

Now, my day.

I watched Love Actually in Anglais (and that rhymes) and yeah, it just reminded me of how much I LOVE that movie! How can one not? IT’S SO FREAKING CUTE AND BRITISH. Those are my reasoning's. Expert, right?

Let us just celebrate the awesomeness of British love films (that involve Hugh Grant ?? HE’S 50 YEARS OLD I CAN’T STILL BE CRUSHING ON HIM).









Awesome.

I did not dissect frogs, but my class mates had a test in SVT (poor dears) and I played a card game that is kind of like President / Slave that I play with my Swedish mates. BUT IT WAS IN FRENCH. Boo-yah.

sleep now, I have SKYPETIME with mumanddadandjohnno tomorrow.

But first!


Some Zits Comics that should be celebrated that where the first ones for me to get my dirty mitts on:

Duh
Wuthering Heights, the way it should be done
Classic teen boy (slightly more that usual!)
The point, dears?
1) We have a dog?
2) She so did
3) Maybe it is time
4) Is that me??

No comments:

Post a Comment