Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Morphed into God

I wish it would just SNOW, then I don’t have to do any official thinking at school, as this scribble done during maths proves:



PROVEN THEORY I say.

I am currently reading Dreams from my Father by Barack Obama:



And yes, yes I am 15 and reading a memoir by one of the world’s top-head leaders. Is this a sign I need to get out more? Hmm... Although I do love the way he writes! Loads of big, but understandable words!

Goodness, exclamation marks all round … must …. resist! No, failed.

Mood is very, very 90s. Looking up Daria on Wikipedia. Etc. etc.

I loved Daria … *Sigh* Wish it was still on!!

90S MUSIC!!



Ahh, don’t you love them? If I was on Rage, this would be one of the music videos! Definantly!

Now, there’s plenty more that would be, but I’m feeling 90s, so there we have it.

BUT not just 90s! I made a playlist of all my favorite music before 2004. Listening to this at the moment.



Just a YouTube comment:

He’s not dead.
He’s just teaching God how to play guitar.


I am absolutely amazed by his skill. And he’s so COOL about it! And chewing gum as well as being live. Ohmigod.

That reminds me:

Jimi Hendrix is God. I am no longer an atheist. Jimi Hendrix, will you accept these small offerings of this goat? And several pieces of dried fruit? And my first born son? Oh, oh! I have an idea! I’ll sacrafice him on an alter to prove how much I love you!! (Personally, I thought that guy should be in a diagnosed for mental illnesses ….)

And those guys got to see him LIVE! I have tears. Why wasn’t I born several decades ago and living in America?



Let’s just celebrate God.

A crazy, over-drugged God, but God all the same. (Did you notice that poor girl at the end of All Along the Watchtower??)

Amen.

Alisoun Townsend's Blog

Promote your Page too

No comments:

Post a Comment