Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Chistmas! Joyeux Noël!


Basically everything in the North is red brick.
I like it!





I a currently owning and in love with these cool blue-diamon-shaped tights which you can't really see all that well.
They make me feel like a jester.
I love them.

I'm wearing my purple mini in this!
I just had to wear a mini skirt in snow-weather.
Couldn't resist.
Although I am wearing two pairs of tights.


SPARKLY SNOW!!!


Frog legs taste like a really dry chicken-fish cross.
They also have really small bones.


It's so pwetty!


It has GOLD BITS LOOK.


There is cobble stones and curly houses.
CURLY HOUSES.
Like Mr Curly (see bottom of the page).
CURLY HOUSES!!!
CURLY FREAKING HOUSES!


Freckles for Mum and Penny ... Like my cute felt hat?? <3

OKAY AUSTRALIA, when are we going to get more of these things?? They're so coooool!!!




Looky, my biscuit is French!

<3

SO

I had a very merry christmas in the North. Cool? Yah.
People's hearts are abouuuuttt 700 miles² big.
I ate a lot of food, too.
They feed you a lot.

That's an understatement.



Alisoun Townsend's Blog


:)

xx

3 comments:

  1. Good to see the freckles!! Love the blog, and the photo's. We actually get to see you in France...haha. We need more of these before you leave, and group photos as well. Particularly in winter. :)
    love you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alisoun Clare I'm 'posting a comment' I have loved reading ur blogging. We have a lot in common I love The Pogues yes his teeth have always been seriously unkempt. Would love to see some French dogs.Do they have French accent woofs?We missed you at Xmas.I have never done this before so hope u get it. Try & see a Jaques Tati movie he is sooo funny. Will 'comment' again Love you x0x0 Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alisoun Clare I posted a comment but it sort of disappeared? I have love following your blog--- could I see some French dogs? Do they have French woofs--- seriously I have heard they have----try and see a Jaques Tati movie--- he is soooo funny and clever----love you---Janex0x0

    ReplyDelete