Saturday, December 11, 2010

Update! On HP, duuhh




Update my recovery from the Harry Potter obsession that I get before each movie (going to SUCK after next July!) :

Yesterday, I thought of loose paper as parchment. Twice.

*Sigh*


(this is a Mean Girl's quote changed into HP!! Which is cooler. And kinda trure, D knows EVERYTHING that goes on in HIS scshool!)





I got this from this Tumblr, which I thought very appriprate! Hermione is my IDOL!





Seriously WANT this t-shirt!





(I'm a Gryffindor. Not because Harry, Hermione and Ron are. I've taken so many internet tests, adn I always thought I was, anyway. IT'S an adventure! Plus, I have limited cunning, so Slytherin was always bottom on the heap, Ravenclaw's a close second and I am loyal, so Hufflepuff's there, too.)



FYI



No comments:

Post a Comment