Tuesday, December 21, 2010


This picture is from here :O


Wellsums. It’s raining. And it’s going to keep raining for a longlong time (aka the rest of today and tomorrow). And currently, it’s Flooding. Big time. Bigger than last time.

VERYVERY SAD IT’S NOT SNOWING.

The weather, loves!

Aujourd'hui-Today:
5°C - 7°C
Raaaaiiiinnnn

Demain-Tomorrow:
3°C - 5°C
And more rain!

Jeudi-Thursday:
1°C - 3°C
Sunniness!

Vendredi-Friday:
0°C - 3°C
Sun.

Samedi-Saturday (AKA CHRISTAMS-FREAKING-DAY -- NOËLNOËLNOËL) :
-5°C - 0°C

More sun.

Dimanche-Sunday
-6°C - 3°C
Suunnn

Lundi-Monday
0°C - 8°C
RAIN (again)

--

Okay, that was BEFORE and now it’s AFTER.

I just went and saw The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (in French... duuhh) and I ahve to say, well, the pictures were good. I do like what they were wearing (loose pants and shirts and tight, thick belts and high boots. Very cool!).

And then we went Chirstmas (Noël!!! Ë!! DOTS!!) shopping in Tours, like one does, and I bought Christmas presents. And now I’m really tired.

I took blurry pictures.




That I then tried to save of Picnik, but there we have it, it might not have worked!

And yeah, I know Mum wants more of ME, but just NO when walking down a street at twilight (lordy, I can’t even say an innocent word without thinking of the ‘teenage penomenon’) with several bags hanging off my person.

Alisoun Townsend's Blog

Promote your Page too

No comments:

Post a Comment