Monday, December 20, 2010

Triple J's Hottest 100 of 2010

TheHottest 100 is upon us again!

What to vote for?? Laura Marling’s 2010 alubum, I Speak Because I Can was possibly the best thing I heard all year. POSSIBLY. Very close to, though.



Gypsy & the Cat are totally amazing, but still not sure they’d make the top 10. PLEASE DON’T EAT ME.



I adore this cuteness by Darren Hanlon.



This song just gets in because the video clip is cool and honest. Again, please don’t eat me!



BUT THIS IS SO HARD!

You guys have it easy -- most of you have had Triple J close at hand. Me? I’ve occasionally been streaming the graveyard hours. It’s hard. I have music from up to August, but now it’s just the same, on repeat.

I’m going by what random people from in and around Triple J are voting for.

This is hard.

I have a feeling I’m not actually going to vote, but stream the results and DISCOVER NEW MUSIC … from the Hottest 100?? That’s new.


Alisoun Townsend's Blog

Promote your Page too

No comments:

Post a Comment