Thursday, December 2, 2010

HOLEY CRÊPE!

I have wanted to be many things in my life.

Here’s a list (in no particular time line or order or complete)

* Toy tester


* Fashion designer


* Umbrella girl (do not ask)


* Journalist


* Doctor


* Writer (the current one)


AND NOW to add to my list:

* Master Crêpe-er. No, not Creeper. CRÊPE-er.


(I love french keyboards! (Even if I’m still not used to it and often hit weird letters!) (And use the exclaimation mark to often because I have to hit shift to get the full stop … !! This one also turns up a fair bit: §) (Here’s some random weird symbols I can get on this keyboard: § ù µ £ ¤ $ ° à ç è é € ² …....... Where was I?) Ah yes!)

My reasons why?

I had an absolute ball cooking dinner!



And flipping crêpes is so much easier than it looks. Trust me, if you want to make an impression on your next date, cook crêpes! (But do be warned they hit bottom like pork balls and all that Nutella you put on, saving the last corner stuffed with it? Yeah, not going to get eaten).

Flipping crêpes! The best way to get into someone’s good books!

But you CAN fail:


^ fail by Seb! Definitely not by me! Seriously, that’s his feet!!

THEN we made a mistletoe wreath! HOW COOL IS THAT ***JUST LET ME HYPERVENTILATE OVER HERE*** ????



And whilst cooking epic as crêpes and making epic wreath, it snowed. A lot. Like, over 10cm, which is really rare for this time if year! It’s about 11 o’clock now and we just got back from a lurverly walk through the snow!



Haha, let me tell you, first rules of snowball fights:

[Don’t talk about snowball fights]?

Don’t choose sides. For goodness sake, you’ll end up enemies in five seconds!

Alisoun Townsend's Blog

Promote your Page too

3 comments:

  1. Crepes! Yummmmm....with nutella....yummmm yummm.
    Love the photos..lots of freckles, so thank you!..and loved the holly wreath. It is different holly to what I thought - not spikey by the look of it.
    And lovely snow photos too. It would have been a lovely walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MISTLETOE mum, not holly! xD gosshhh you're a tad silly!

    iloveyou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the father here.....please do not include me in the misread holly/mistletoe disaster. duh/doh/der
    everyone knows you hang mistletoe from the ceiling and kiss people under it!wreaths can be flowers ,leaves or wheat stems etc except the mother who obviously hangs spiky wreaths around peoples necks. quite chilling really....a bit like our barb wire xmas tree from last year and how cool waxs that!
    iloveyou!

    ReplyDelete