Friday, December 3, 2010

Wow, your shorts are like, especially gold today.

WOWSERS I went for a walk. Yes, outside! IN THE COLD!



And it was long and the forest looks very, very different covered in snow!



We had snowball fights. And snow being shaken from trees.



My jumper froze and it’s going to probably take a long time for it to thaw and then dry.



IT WAS SO FUN.

Stuff that has nothing to do with stuff:

Gossip Girl quote of the day! (and there IS a lot!) (and this is the Gossip Girl Blog, which is very good, informative reading material)

Evidently, today I'm in a Juno mood! The title is Juno, and here's more quotes that COULD HAVE made it to the top. But didn't.

You know, they call me the cautionary whale.
Did you put like, a hundred things of tic-tacs in my mailbox?
I'm not crying, I'm just allergic to fine home furnishing.
Yeah that's what happens when our mothers and teachers get pregnant.
And she did not die if you recall.

Alisoun Townsend's Blog

Promote your Page too

No comments:

Post a Comment