Friday, December 31, 2010

yesterday's wishes :)

HAI GUYS.

Look at everything around you, because, when we hit 2011 (no, the world is not going to end, nor are computers going to eat people) EVERYTHING WILL BE IN A NEW YEAR !! Cool or not? Not? Okay ...

Well, in the household where I sit now, there seems to be a feast being prepared and shopping lists written and DON'T TOUCH THAT 's being yelled.

I'm going to join in as soon as I have 600gm of butter and 500gm of chocolate and lots of cream! I'm making Sticky Date Pudding and Dayle's Chocolate Cake tomorrow (putting that recipe book to good use, DT :D)

OHH the eating oh the macarons? Don't eat as many as I did ... one or two, but not like 7 ...





Oh my god, I wrote this yesterday and didn't post it! I'm a silly billy!




No comments:

Post a Comment